The FlexWing Anterior Cervical Plate System is intended for anterior vertebral screw fixation of the cervical spine at levels C2-T1.
The System is indicated for temporary stabilization of the anterior spine during the development of
cervical spine fusions in patients with the following indications:
- Degenerative disc disease (as defined by neck pain of discogenic origin with degeneration disc
confirmed by patient history and radiographic studies);
- Trauma (including fractures, dislocation)
- Spinal stenosis Tumors
- Deformity (defined as scoliosis, kyphosis, or lordosis)
- Failed previous fusion
•Nitinol’s superelasticity makes easy opening for the screw insertion and fast return to its closed shape
• Unique head design pushes the plate’s blocking pins away during the insertion and the removal of the screw
• Dual thread provides optimal fixation in both cortical and cancellous bone
• Self-drilling / Self-tapping are available for each size
• Diameter : Ø 3.5 mm, Ø 4.0 mm
• Push opens the holder for grabbing the plate
• Steady holding after releasing of the push button.