ARIX FOOT SYSTEM is intended for use in internal fixation, reconstruction, or arthrodesis of small bones including the fore, mid- and hind foot and ankle.
Examples of these procedures may include but are not limited to replantation, lag screw techniques, joint fusions, corrective osteotomies, and the treatment of fractures.
• Many ARIX Foot Plates incorporate a compression slot
• Additional compression is applied by using cortical screws into the oval compression hole
• Pre-contoured design for anatomical fitting.
• Guide pin hole for plate positioning and temporary
• Link type hole bridge for easier plate bending
• Ø 3.5mm Screws (lockng/non-locking)
• Versatile for a wide range of applications (drilling, bending, guidepin)
• Flexible bending in different ways to fit various fracture areas