ARIX WRIST ULNA OSTEOTOMY SYSTEM is intended for fractures and osteotomies, in particular for the ulna.
ARIX WRIST SYSTEM DISTAL ULNA is indicated for fixation of fractures, osteotomies, nonunions, replantations,
and fusions of small bones and small bone fragments, particularly in the osteopenic bone.
[ARIX OS] ARIX Ulna Osteotomy System
• Sawing Guide allow easier and faster osteotomy
• Transverse & oblique types are available
• Allowed adjustment 1mm to 10mm
• Reduction clamp utilizes a speed-lock wheel make a hands-free compression of the osteotomy
• Solid compression by ulna reduction forceps
• Sawing guide allows resection of the desired amount.
• Peg screw partially threaded to help ensure that the far cortex is not tapped prior to it being replaced by a screw.