ARIX WRIST SYSTEM(RADIUS) is intended for use in forearm fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis.
[ARIX OS] ARIX Distal Radius Surgical Guide
• Anatomically designed for maximum support of lunate facet and stable
fixation of radial styloid process
• Window for fracture line position
• Drill guide block for accurate drilling angle
• Optimized plate shape without joint involvement
• Pre-defined screw angle for radial styloid process fixation
• No screw penetration through articular surface
• Anatomic reconstruction of the radiocarpal joint under
• The plates are not prominent due to their reduced
• No need for cancellous bone grafting if fixed angle
plates are used.
• Ø2.5 mm Screws(locking/non-locking)