The ARIX Wrist System(Radius) is intended for use in forearm fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis.
The ARIX Wrist System(Ulna) is intended for fractures and osteotomies, in particular for the ulna.
[ARIX OS] ARIX Distal Radius Surgical Guide
Volar Distal Radius Locking Plate - Standard
- Anatomically designed for maximum support of lunate facet and stable
fixation of radial styloid process
- Window for fracture line position
- Drill guide block for accurate drilling angle
Volar Distal Radius Locking Plate - Juxta-Articular
- Pre-defined screw angle for radial styloid process fixation
- No screw penetration through articular surface
- Minimized interference with FPL tendon